Monday, June 4, 2012

Hi doll community. I'm alive and I'm back.(I really hope)
I have added another page to the blog that will have some of the doll profiles and back-stories. I only have one on there so far but it's a start.
I also have a YouTube now. you can check it out here.
So much has happened with my doll collection since I last posted. I will try to start sharing here more often.
For now I will just introduce the ball jointed dolls that have joined the world of dolly dwellings.


the dolls.
1.)Annika is a CP Luts delf Miyu (and my favorite).
2.) Clyde is a Fairyland Minifee ShuShu.
3.)Lydia is an Iplehouse B.I.D. Erzulie
4.)Julip (I'm still not sure if I prefer Julip or Julep. feel free to weigh in) is a Secretdoll person 21.

I look forward to filling you in on my many doll purchases and adventures in the Near future.

VA

No comments:

Post a Comment